Certification identity management

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version

To use the grid a certain grid user certificate is needed, that can be obtained at NIIF CA within the NGI-HU.

The Registration Authority (RA) is responsible for the communication
with the certificate requestors and owners. It is also responsible for
the identification and authorization of the certificate subjects.

Requests for new certificates, renewal of existing certificates,
suspending certificates or withdrawing certificates can be submitted to
the RA.

Questions and comments regarding the service can also be sent to the RA. For further information please visit the site.






Last modified 31 May 2011